Gibberellic Acid (10%, 20%) Sp Tablet (10%, 20%) Ga3
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kilograms|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Kgs /Month|
|Transport Package:||1kg/Foil Bag, 25kgs/Carton Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Kind: Growth Promoter
- Usage: Promote Flower Bud Formation
- Trademark: newsun
- Origin: China
- Shape: Powder
- Classification: Gibberellin
- Specification: 90%
- HS Code: 3808
Common name: Gibberellic acid, GA3
(1α , 2β , 4Aα , 4bβ , 10β )-2, 4A, 7-trihydroxy-1-methyl-8-methylenegibb-
3-ene-1, 10-carboxylic acid 1, 4A-lactone.
Specification: 90% tech grade, 95% tech grade, 10%, 20%, 40% soluble powder
10%, 20% tablet
Molecular formula: C19H22O6
Chemical family: Plant growth regulator
Appearance: White or buff crystal powder
Solubility: Easily dissolve in ethanol, acetone. Slightly dissolve in water (5g/L)or chloroform.
Stability: GA3 is high stable in acidic solution or litmusless solution. Rapidly break down in alkali solution. Rapidly decomposed by heat.
Melting point: 223-225.
Shelf life: 3 years under the cool, shade and dry storage conditions.
Toxicity: Small rat can resist LD50 15000mg/kg.
Use: Break dormancy; Promote bourgeon; Improve quality and increase fruit production. Applicable to fruits and vegetables.
1. Use GA3 at a correct concentration, otherwise it may cause a negative effect on crops;
2. GA3 solution should be prepared and used when it is fresh;
3. GA3 is not compatible with alkaline materials;
4. It is better to spray GA3 solution before 10: 00am or after 3: 00pm. Re-spray if rain pours within 4 hours.