Seaweed Extracted Organic Fertilizer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- 13 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Condition: Used
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Validity: Quick Acting
- Infection On Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Raw Material: Sea Weed
- CAS: 3351-86-8
- Trademark: newsun
- Origin: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO, SGS
- State: Powder
- Physics State: Solid
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Sea Weed Extracted
- Appreance: Black
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
Characteristics: It was extracted from Ascophyllum nodosum; There is no poisonous and no pollution. It can be applicable to wide use.
Main ingredients: It contains extracts from seaweed (kinetin, phytohormone, Poly-hydroxybenzene of algae, amylose of algae) organic material and plentiful micronutrients.
1. Enhancing crop to absorb nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, reducing the dosage of chemical fertilizers and improving the comprehensive utilization ratio of fertilizers.
2. Modulating the opening of stoma, decreasing the evaporation of water, enhancing the development of roots and increasing the activity of roots. It also helps plants absorb more water and nutriments than chemical fertilizer and improves the resistance of plants to drought.
3. It can increase the contents of chlorophyll and activity of enzymes, improve the metabolism of plants and photosynthesis, raise the content of sugar and dry matter, meliorate resistance of plants to stress, such as cold, disease and drought.
4. The fertilizer can be mixed with chemical fertilizer and form organic-inorganic compound matters so it can better the structure of soil to increase its effect.
5. If applying the fertilizer, you will get the synergism of different effects, which can stimulate the growth of plants, raise the yield and improve the quality if plants.
6. The fertilizer, which can form compound with pesticide in physical or chemical way, is a good diluent.
Packing: 25kgs/craft bag, 10kgs/carton.