Plant Growth Regulator-Natural Brassinolide70% Tc
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Grams|
|Production Capacity:||1000kg /Year|
|Transport Package:||as Customer Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 70% Technical material Powder
- Classification: Brassinosteroid
- Trademark: newsun
- Shape: Powder
- Source: Extracted From Rape Pollen
- Origin: China, Sichuan Province
(Promote Growth and High Yield for Crops)
1. What is natural brassinolide?
Brassinolide is a plant hormone. The first isolated brassinosteroid, it was discovered when it was shown that pollen from rapeseed (Brassica napus) could promote stem elongation and cell division. The biologically active component was isolated and named brassinolide.
2. Specification of Natural brassinolide 70% TC
3. Notable Functions:
· Seeds treatment: Increase seeds germination, improve seeds vigor
· Promote growth, increase yield 25%-35%
· Promote buds formation, keep flowers, keep fruit setting, promote fruit enlargement
· Improve fruit taste, improve good coloring of fruits, good shape
· Increasing rice tillering (shooting), increase grain filling and grains weight
· Improve the crops' ability of cold resistance and drought resistance
· Improve the crops' ability resistance to disease
· Relieve the chemical harmful stress from herbicides
1) Using natural brassinolide as a safener
Brassinolide can relieve and reduce the chemicals stress on crops, when mixed with herbicides, insecticides, fungicdes to spray to crops.
2) Using natural brassinolide preparation / formulation with Foliar fertilizer
Brassinolide can formulate with folair fertilizer, trace-element foliar fertilizer, nutrition fertilizer, which will make fertilizer stronger and more effective.
3) Using natural brassinolide to seeds treatment, seeds coating.
DO NOT blend Natural Brassinolide with alkaline pesticides, contact herbicides, soil-applied herbicides.
5. Target Crops
Grain and oil crops: Rice, wheat, corn, cotton, rapeseed, and etc.
Fruits: Citrus, apple, pear, peach, grape, banana, and etc.
Tuber crops: Peanut, potato, garlic, cassava, taro, and etc.
Others: Vegetables, tomato, chili pepper, melons, cucumber, eggplant, tea, tobacco, and etc.