Insecticide Matrine extracted from Sophora root
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 litre|
|Production Capacity:||20 Mt Per Month|
|Transport Package:||20 Litres/Drum, 200litres/Drum or as Per Customers|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 1.5%AS
- Type: Botanic pesticide
- CAS No.: 519-02-8
- Molecular weight: 248.36
- Formulation: 0.5%SL, 1%SL, 1.5%AS
- Specification: 1.5%AS
- Classification: Agrochemicals & Pesticides
- Other name: sophocarpidine, matrine
- Molecular formula: C15H24N2O
- Speicfication: 90%, 98%TC(White crystal powder)
- Trademark: Newsun
- Origin: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
(Botanic source insecticide- from the Sophora, Flavescens, Ait.)
Specification: 90%-98% technical grade( white crystal powder)
Solubility: easy to soluble in water, ethanol, chloroform and toluol, benzene.
Store: cool, dry, shadow place. Easy to get wet in the air when uncovered,
Shelf life: 2 years.
Formulation: 0.5%Matrine SL
Mode of action:
The product exerts its function mainly by direct contact, subsidiary by stomach poison. Once pests touch it, their nervous system are paralyzed immediately, then protein of their bodies will denaturalize, finally they will die of breathlessness.
It is high efficiency, broad spectrum, less resistance, low toxicity, non-residue and green protection to environment. The matrine is extracted from botanic source, so it nearly no harm to beneficial insects, and no killing beneficial insects.
1. High efficiency, broad spectrum, low toxicity, no residue and green protection to environment.
2. Significant effectiveness on controlling on insects: armyworm cabbageworms, aphides, red spiders, mites, etc.
3. Matrine can be used as insect repellents, matrine can repell against insects very effectively, so matrine can be used as repell out the insects.
4. Less resistance.
5. No killing beneficial insects. The matrine is extracted from botanic source, so it has very low toxicity, so it nearly no harm to beneficial insects, and no killing beneficial insects.
Matrine has been widely used on vegetables, fruits, tea, tobacco and so on, it has high efficacy against aphid, cabbage worm, army worm, red spider, mite etc. on dilution of 800-1000 times. In addition, we should also pay attention to the efficacy of matrine on vegetable downy mildew, anthracnose etc. better.
|Target Crops||Target pest||Dilution|
|Vegetables||Bage worm, Cabbage moth, Rottemberg, Saunders||1000-1500|
|Tea trees||Tea caterpillar, tea geometrid||1000-1500|
|Tobaccos||Tobacco budworm, tobacco Aphid||1000-1500|
|Field crops||Dark-headed stem borer, Stripped stem borer, Rice leaf roller||1000-1500|
|Flowers||Aphid, Red spider||1000-1500|
|Fruit trees||Red spider, Aphid||1000-1500|