- 13 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Brassins
- Shape: Powder
- Classification: Brassinosteroid
- Kind: Growth Promoter
- Usage: Promote Plant Growth
- 50-90%Tc, 2%Tc, 0.1%Sp, 0.01%SL: 50-90%Tc, 2%Tc, 0.1%Sp, 0.01%SL
Brassins Plant growth promoter Brassinolide 50-90%TC, 2%TC, 0.1%SP, 0.01%SL
Promoting growth, Increasing yield for crops
1. What is Brassinolide?
Brassinolide is a Brassins plant growth promoter. The first isolated brassinosteroid, it was discovered when it was shown that pollen from rapeseed (Brassica napus) could promote stem elongation and cell division. The biologically active component was isolated and named brassinolide.
Chengdu Newsun began the research on Brassinolide in 1985. It successfully isolated six most active compounds from Brassinosteroids, and realized commercial production. Now it has been the largest manufacturer and exporter of brassinolide technical and formulation products in China.
2. Advantages of Brassins Plant Growth Promoter Brassinolide Manufactured by Chengdu Newsun
1) Green & natural: biological enzyme extraction method is applied and no chemical is used in the production.
2) Safe: the product has been approved to be organic agricultural inputs in China.
3. Functions of Brassins Plant Growth Promoter Brassinolide:
1): Improves seed vigor, and increases seed germination rate;
2): Promotes growth of crops, and more tillering of rice and wheat;
3): Promotes bud formation and flowering; resists fruit dropping and flower dropping;
4): Increases concentration of sugar in fruits and reduces the amount of malformed fruits;
5): Improves resistance to drought, frost, and diseases;
6): Increases 1000-grain weight, and more yield of crops;
7): Increases the control efficiency of insecticides, fungicides and herbicides when using with Brassinolide;
8): Reduces chemical stress and harm that caused by pesticides.
4. Usage of Brassins Plant Growth Promoter Brassinolide:
1) 0.01-0.03ppm for foliage spray,
2) Good to tank mixed with insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and foliar fertilizers
5. Brassinolide is good to be tanked mixed with other products
With systemic insecticides and fungicides
1) increase insecticide or fungicide absorbed by plants, improve translocation of ingredients inside plants;
2) increase use efficiency of insecticides and fungicides;
3) protect plants against insecticide or fungicide damage, reduce injury caused by trimming or insect pest attack.
With systemic herbicides: increase uptake of herbicide by weeds, and promote translocation of herbicide in weeds, to kill weeds faster. Also can help plants recover from herbicide damage more quickly.
With foliar fertilizers: improve metabolism of plants and stimulate the growth of plants. Plants can absorb nutrients from outside more effectively.
DO NOT blend Brassinolide with alkaline substances.
6. Target Crops
Grain and oil crops: rice, wheat, corn, cotton, rapeseed, and etc.
Fruits: citrus, apple, pear, peach, grape, banana, and etc.
Tuber crops: peanut, potato, garlic, cassava, taro, and etc.
Others: vegetables, tomato, chili pepper, melons, cucumber, eggplant, tea, tobacco, and etc.