Botanic Source Insecticide Matrine
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / litre|
|Min. Order:||1 litre|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 litre||US $1-100/ litre|
|Production Capacity:||20 Mt Per Month|
|Transport Package:||1L/HDPE Bottle or 20L/HDPE Drum or etc.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 1.5% AS
- Type: Botanic Pesticide
- CAS No.: 519-02-8
- Molecular Weight: 248.36
- Formulation: 0.5%SL, 1%SL, 1.5%as
- Specification: 1.5%AS
- Classification: Agrochemicals & Pesticides
- Other Name: Sophocarpidine, Matrine
- Molecular Formula: C15h24n2o
- Speicfication: 90%, 98%Tc(White Crystal Powder)
- Trademark: Newsun
- Origin: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
(Extracted from natural plant the Sophora, Flavescens, Ait. )
Target Insects: Mites, Red spiders, Armyworm, Cabbage caterpillar, Whitefly,
Leaf roller, Thrips, Diamond back moth, Cotton bollworm, Striped rice borer, Pear psylla, Etiella zinckenella Treitschke, Clanis bilineata, Loxostege sticticalis, Ostrinia nubilalis and etc.
Common Name: Matrine
Chemical Family: Bio pesticide
Molecular Formulation: C15H24N2O
Molecular Weight: 248.37
CAS NO.: 519-02-8
Melting Point: 76-87celsius degree
Appearance: Purity is white powder.
Solubility: Easily soluble in water, ethanol, chloroform, methyl benzene and benzene
Specification: 90% TC, 1.5% SL.
Mode of Action:
The product exerts its function mainly by direct contact, subsidiary by stomach poison. Once pests touch it, their nervous systems are paralyzed immediately, then proteins of their bodies will denaturalize, finally they will die of breathlessness.
1. High efficiency, Broad spectrum, Low toxicity, Non residue and Green protection to environment.
2. Significant effectiveness on controlling on insects: Army worm, Cabbage Worms, Aphides, Red spiders, Mites, etc.
3. Matrine can be used as insect repellents, matrine can repell against insects very effectively, so matrine can be used as repell out the insects.
4. Less resistance: The insects can be much less resistant to matrine, due to the matrine can paralyze the nervous systems of insects.
5. No killing beneficial insects. The matrine is extracted from Botanic source (the Sophora, Flavescens, Ait), so it has very low toxicity, so it nearly no harm to beneficial insects, and no killing beneficial insects
1. Don't mix with alkali pesticide.
2. Use at the young stage of insects
Storage: Cool, dry, shadow place. Easy to get wet in the air when uncovered
Shelf life: 2 years.
Package: 1L/HDPE bottle or 20L/HDPE drum or etc.
|Vegetables||Cabbage Caterpillar, Diamond back moth, Aphid, Beet armyworm||200-350ml per hectare||Spraying at the early occurrence of pests ( when the pest is small )|
|Field crops||Striped rice borer, Tryporyza incertulas, Rice leaf roller||300-400ml per hectare|
|Fruit tree||Red spider, Aphid, Pear psylla||250-350ml per hectare|
|Tea||Euproctis pseudoconspersa||200-300ml per hectare|
|Tobacco||Oriental tobacoo budworm||200-300ml per hectare|
|Cotton||Cotton bollworm, Aphid, Red spider, Leaf roller.||300-400ml per hectare|
|Flowers||Aphid, Red spider||200-300ml per hectare|
|Peanut||Etiella zinckenella Treitschke, Clanis bilineata, Red spider.||200-350ml per hectare|
|Soybean||Aphis glycines Matsumura, soybean armyworm, Loxostege sticticalis||200-350ml per hectare|
Corn leaf aphid,
Ostrinia nubilalis, Thrips, Beetle armyworm
|200-350ml per hectare|