Agriculture organic silicon
(Surface active agent)
Agricultural organic silicon spraying agent is a kind of organic surface active agent. It has a strong spreadability and penetrability, can significantly reduce the surface tension of spray. It can be easy to soluble in Methanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Acetone, Xylene and etc. Normally it is nonionic so it can be formulated with most pesticides.
Physical & Chemical Characteristics:
Product name L-66 312
Appearance Colourless or light amber transparent liquid light amber transparent liquid
Surface tension (0.1% AS, 25) <20.5mN/m <21mN/m
Cloud point(0.1% AS) <10 <10
Viscosity(25) 35cst 41cst
Optimum pH 6-8 4-10
Content of active ingredient 100% 100%
1. Can improve the adhesion of the pesticides and improve the utilization.
2. Increase the covering surface.
3. Reduce the usage of the spraying, effectively save water and time.
4. Reduce the residue of pesticides
5. Decrease the pesticides erosion.
Can be mixed with insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, foliar fertilizers, plant growth regulators and mixed spray, especially for systemic and contact insecticides.
For formulations: 5-50g/kilogram.
For spray agent: 0.2-0.4G/kilogram.
1. For spray agent: It should be prepared when using so it is better to spray in 24 hours
2. The surface tension is very low so protect yourself when spraying.
3. Pls do some experiment before formulate with your