Abscisic Acid (ABA)
Common name: (S)-(+)-Abscisic Acid
Other name: ABA, S-ABA
Chemical name (IUPAC): (S)-5-(1-Hydroxy-2,6,6-trimethyl-4-oxo-2-cyclohexen-1-yl)-3-methyl-(2Z,4E)-pentadienoic acid
CAS No.: 14375-45-2
Empirical formula: C15H20O4
Solubility: Soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, chloroform, ethyl acetate and chloroform, and difficult to dissolve in ether, benzene.
Specification: 95% TC, 90% TC, 10%SP
1. It can improve plant drought resistance and salt tolerance
2. It is effective inhibitor for preventing seed germination, so it can be used for seed and fruit storage
3. Inhibits the synthesis of Kinetin nucleotide.
4. Used as Fruit Color Improvement
5. Used as flower period regulation and root promotion.